Visiting the Track
The track is located within Lake Farm Country Park, Dawley Road, Hayes.
From M4 (1.5 miles)
1. Exit at Junction 3 [A312 Hayes] and follow the dual carriageway to the first roundabout. Stay to the left and at the first roundabout take the first exit [A437 Hillingdon]
From M40/A40 (5.5 miles)
1. Exit at the A40 Target Roundabout [A312 Hayes] and follow the dual carriageway [Caution:Bus Lane Cameras]. At the first roundabout take the second exit [A312] Proceed straight across the next roundabout [A312] and continue under the underpass for 2 miles [Caution:Speed Cameras] Get in the right hand lane as you cross the flyover. Take the third exit [A437 Hillingdon] at the next roundabout.
2. Follow the A437 through three sets of lights, till you reach another roundabout.
3. Take the third exit [A437] and cross over the railway bridge. You are now on Dawley Road. Follow the road down past Dagenham Motors and straight on at the next two roundabouts.
4. The entrance can be found on your right shortly after passing the Woolpack Pub.
By Train (London Paddington - Bristol)
Hayes & Harlington Railway Station is less than a mile from the track.
1. Upon exiting the station turn left and go down the hill to the traffic lights.
2. Turn right and follow the A437 a short distance till you reach a roundabout.
Follow directions from step 3 above.